All Boominator Regular Pattern Spray Nozzles were tested at a height of 36 inches. (Recommended operating height is between 18 & 48 inches.)
These nozzles are designed for left-hand or right-hand mounting and provide a wide spray pattern with approximately 15° of kickback under the nozzle.
When using left-hand and right-hand nozzles together, adjust the nozzles to allow for enough kickback overlap between the nozzles to prevent streaking in spray coverage. Nozzles can be rotated to adjust distance of spray pattern outward or amount of kickback under the nozzle.
* Water was used for all calculations.
- Large droplet pattern for minimal drift.
- Eliminate the cost of spray booms and boom maintenance.
- Superior wear and chemical resistance.
- Easily spray around obstacles and uneven terrain.
- Wide range of applications.